Our safety & rescue teams use their combined swift water, power boat, rope access and confined space skills and experience to provide access and safety cover for work near, over, on, in or under water.
Near or Over Water
- Put safety systems in place to prevent or minimise the chance of anyone falling into the water.
- Provide water rescue equipment and training.
- Standby with rescue boat.
- All team members are qualified and experienced rescue boat operators.
- Transportation of people and equipment.
- Access to areas only reachable by water.
- Safety and rescue cover for other watercraft users.
- All team members are qualified and equipped to work in and rescue from swift water.
- Assistance in the placement of equipment or other objects in the water.
- Assistance in the removal of equipment or other objects from the water.
- Swift Water Rescue and rescue boat cover.
- We can provide qualified divers and cave divers to work in open water and confined spaces.
- Underwater surveying.