This 1 day safe work at height training course will teach your team the legislation in an easily understandable way, what you are able to do and how to help others at height.
If the edges need to be unprotected, if you need to work at height on (or on the outside of) a structure, then this will help you to assess and build anchors, apply system redundancy, minimise and arrest a fall, set up work restraint and use work positioning – our safe work at height basics!
Essentially to learn practically – to be safer whilst working at height.
We can and often do adapt solutions and scenarios to fit your needs too.
- Regulations, hazards, risks, and planning your work at height
- An understanding of planning for rescue
- Alleviate trauma and assist casualties whilst at height
- Risk assessments and safe systems of work at height
- Procedures for access, methods and platforms
- Fall factors, fall protection, anchor requirements
- Orthostatic intolerance (suspension trauma)
- Inspection, care and maintenance of PPE
- Harness fitting and anchor selection
Full Course Description and Data Sheet
Other training courses which may be of interest as a bolt on to this course:
Ladders & Stepladders
£50 + VAT per person
This builds on the skills learned on a course to allow you to use ladders, stepladders and low level platforms
ONLY available as a bolt for students who have already completed selected confined space or height courses